Shopping and Payments
From our experience, checkout issues are typically related to the web browser being used. So if you’re having some technical difficulties, the first step is to upgrade to the latest version of one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
If you’re still having issues after using a different browser and upgrading to the latest version, try a few of these steps:
- Access our site using your browser’s safe mode.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. (Here’s how.)
- Disable any add-ons or extensions that might be running.
- Ensure Java has been updated to the latest version, which is available here.
Hopefully, these steps help fix any issues you’re having! We sure hope so. If you need some help performing any of the troubleshooting steps above, contact us here.
Coupon Code FAQs
1. How do I use a coupon code?
Good news: It’s super easy! When checking out, enter your code in the “Coupon Code” box under the “Order Summary” section. Click “apply” and the discount will automatically be applied toward the order total.
If your code isn’t working, double-check that there aren’t any specifications that must be met. Still, having issues? Email us here.
2. Why is my coupon code not working?
There could be a few reasons that your coupon code is not working. Below, we break down the possible issues and how to resolve them:
Coupon code is only valid on certain items:
- Regular Priced Only
Resolution: Most codes don't apply to two-packs or items that are already on sale.
Trying to use multiple discount codes
- We do not allow multiple coupon codes to be used on our items.
Resolution: Use the higher discount code on your order
Your items are marked as Sale
- Items marked as sale are not eligible for an additional discount to be used on top of their existing discount
Resolution: Remove the discount code or the sale item(s) from your cart
Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Team here.